Disputes and chargebacks
Information about what you can do when a cardholder disputes a payment and contacts their issuer to initiate a chargeback
- Why has the cardholder not received the funds even though they won the dispute?
- What does dispute journal "DefenseMaterialUploadPeriodExpired" mean?
- How to submit a fraudulent transaction cancellation request to Adyen
- How to submit a good faith request to Adyen
- Which chargebacks does Adyen defend automatically?
- What does chargeback reason 4853: Cardholder Dispute mean?
- Why did I receive a Request for Information after a chargeback?
- What is a Request For Information (RFI)?
- What is a dispute/ chargeback?
- What are the different stages of a chargeback?
- What is the difference between a Notification of Chargeback and a Chargeback?
- What is a Notification of Fraud?
- How can I defend a fraud chargeback?
- I cannot upload chargeback defense documents
- How can I defend a chargeback for JCB?
- Can I change the uploaded document for a chargeback?
- Can we submit our defense material after the deadline?
- How can I defend a chargeback for China Union Pay?