To reset your password, please select ‘Forgot your password?’ at the login interface on the Adyen Customer Area.
The tool sends a password reset link to the email address associated with your user account in the Customer Area. Please ensure to enter your account details correctly, as we can otherwise not identify your account.
The following tips should help to successfully reset your password:
- Enter your Adyen CA company account name in the "Account" field
Your Adyen CA company account may contain several merchant accounts. For example, the merchant account WhereverPeoplePayCOM may be a sub-account of WhereverPeoplePay. You will need to use your Adyen CA company account name
- All details are case-sensitive
Both the Company Account name and your user name are case-sensitive. "CompanY" is different from "Company" and "company"
- Check the environment (LIVE vs. TEST)
The Adyen Test and Live Environment are separate systems. Ensure that you are on the correct environment when logging in or resetting your password
- Check your spam/junk folder
The password reset email may have been filtered by your spam filter. Check the spam folder for the e-mail and add email@example.com to your address book.
- Are you looking in the correct e-mail inbox?
You might be registered with another email address.
- Contact your administrator or IT-Support for help
If there is an administrator or IT-Support in your company responsible for Adyen, contact them to get a password reset. The admin user within your company has the ability to trigger a password reset for you.
- If you still have trouble logging in, delete your browser cache or try using a different browser.
The cache in your browser sometimes causes log-in errors. Deleting the cache could solve the problem.