Both Customer Area and Essentials are interfaces where you can handle disputes, download invoices, manage payments and much more. The difference is that Essentials has a reduced amount of functionalities, compared to Customer Area.
Essentials is a more simplified interface: it is more of an operational tool useful to perform straightforward tasks like refunding a transaction, where Customer Area offers a wider range of options.
Currently, the following features from Customer Area are enabled in Essentials:
- A simple, self-explanatory navigation
- List of disputes & the ability to upload defense documentation
- Downloadable reports (e.g Settlement Detail Report, Aggregate Settlement Report…)
- Terminal fleet manager (e.g seeing which terminals are online/offline)
- Overview of stores and the terminals associated with them
- Request for a bank account change
- List of users and invitations attached to each
- List of payments (including payment search, payment details side panel & refunding)