You can offer three Klarna variants to your shoppers:
- Klarna Pay later for them to pay once the goods are delivered.
- Klarna Pay over time to pay in installments.
- Klarna Pay now to pay instantly, either by secured online banking or direct debit.
You can also offer recurring payments with Klarna depending on the variant and market:
- Klarna Pay Now Direct Debit in SE, NL, DE and AT.
- Klarna Pay Now Bank Transfer does not support recurring.
- Klarna Pay Later in all markets.
- Klarna Pay Over Time in the US.
Sofort online banking (directEbanking) is also part of the Klarna family, but a separate payment method.