With recurring payments, shoppers can save their payment details. This way, they don’t need to provide their information again for future transactions.
- Process subscription payments.
- Allow automatic top-ups to shopper accounts.
- Give your shoppers a faster checkout experience.
What does the process look like?
- The shopper agrees to let their payment details be saved (tokenized). For some payment methods (credit/debit cards, PayPal, Klarna), tokenization can be done without charging the shopper. For other payment methods, a designated minimum amount needs to be used.
- The tokenized payment details can be used for a recurring payment. In the case of subscription payments and automatic top-ups, this transaction is initiated by you (the merchant). In the case of one-off transactions, the shopper will be present.