Your main account
With Adyen, you always have one company account that hosts your sub-accounts called merchant accounts.
Your merchant accounts
You can have several merchant accounts within your company account. Keep separate merchant accounts if you want to:
- Have accounts with different legal entities.
- Receive invoices in different currencies. You can set up one merchant account per invoice currency.
- Have one merchant account for each country you operate.
- Distinguish between your ecommerce, in-person, or Pay by Link accounts.
Merchant account groups
When you have several merchant accounts you can group them together in account groups if you want to:
- Give users access to many merchant accounts fast.
- Search for payments across different merchant accounts.
Create or edit an account group
- Log in to your Customer Area.
- Go to Account > Account groups > Add/Edit group.
Your point of sale account
You can organize your stores to fit your needs. You can for example:
- Have one merchant account per store
- Have multiple stores within one merchant account and identify the stores with Store IDs.