You can enable, disable and edit payment methods from your Customer Area (test or live). Make sure you are at merchant account level, as payment methods can not be edited from the company level. Then go to Account > Payment methods.
Using the checkboxes on the left hand side of the screen select the payment methods you would like to manage. A number of options will appear;
- Change Currency - Add or remove additional currencies for the selected method(s)
- Change Country - Add or remove additional countries for the selected method(s)
- Change Weight - Modify the % share a payment method has where there are 2 or more methods for the same payment type. This is commonly used in multi-acquirer setups.
- Activate - Activate the selected payment methods. Please note that methods that have been disabled by Adyen cannot be activated. Please reach out to the support team if activating a payment method fails.
- Deactivate - Deactivate the selected payment methods
To edit payment methods you need the Change payment methods role in the Customer Area. If this is not available, please reach out to your admin user to provide the relevant user role.