After you order a new terminal or replace a terminal, the track and trace information will be come available in the Customer Area. When we ship a terminal order or a replacement terminal, a track and trace is created with the courier company. This code can be used to find the estimated delivery time of the terminals.
To track your delivery:
1. Log in to your Customer Area.
2. Switch to your merchant account.
3. Go to Point of sale > Orders and returns.
4. On the row of the request, in the Track & trace column, select the name of the courier company.
5. The track and trace details are displayed. Use these to track your order.
In case you experience issues with the delivery, please reach out to the courier company directly to arrange a more suitable delivery time.