To generate an API Key, you need to have the Manage API credentials user role.
- Log in to your Customer Area.
- Navigate to Account > API credentials, and and select the credential for your integration, for example ws@Company.[YourCompanyAccount].
- Under Authentication, select Generate New API Key.
- Copy and securely store the API key in your system — you won't be able to restore it later. If your API key is lost or compromised, you need to generate a new one.
- Select Save at the bottom of the page.
For more information about the API key, refer to our API credentials documentation.