There are two different time zones within Adyen:
- Customer Area time zone, for general use across the customer area, such as in the event journal on the Payment Details page. This time zone will adapt automatically according to your location and cannot be changed manually.
- Platform and Report time zone, the impact is described on this docs page.
To change the Platform and Report time zone on TEST:
- Log in to your Customer Area.
- Go to Settings > Account Settings.
- Set the Company Schedule (Time Zone) field to the time zone that you wish to use. To configure the time zone at merchant level, switch to your merchant level account from the upper-right account switcher.
Unfortunately it is not possible to change the the Platform and Report time zone on LIVE, reach out to submit a request to have these settings changed on the LIVE environment.