Version 3.0.0 released in January 2019 replaces Client Side Encryption (CSE) for credit card processing with Secured Fields. To update to this version of Adyen Payment for Magento 2, enable CSE on your Magento 2 and follow the instructions below:
Generate an Adyen API Key:
- Log in to your Customer Area.
- Navigate to Account > Users, and click the web service user that you set in your Magento, for example: ws@Company.[YourCompanyAccount].
- Under Authentication, click Generate New API Key.
- Don't forget to copy and securely store the API Key in your system. If you lose this API Key, you won't be able to restore it later.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Set up the Adyen API Key in Magento:
- Log in to your Magento admin panel.
- In the main menu, go to Stores > Configuration.
- In the left navigation bar, go to Sales > Payment Methods.
- Click on the Adyen All-in-One Payment Solutions
- In the Required Settings section, fill out the Test: Api-Key / Live: Api-Key fields.
- Fill out the Live endpoint prefix field: Provide the unique live url prefix: [random]-[company name]from the API URLs and Response menu in the Adyen Customer Area. For more information, please check the Live endpoints.
Since the CSE credit card form is replaced with the Secured Fields form,
make sure that your checkout layout is displayed according to your expectations.